× If you run into troubles, it is always a good habit to report the following information:
  • the way build.mrcc was invoked
  • the output of build.mrcc
  • compiler version (for example: ifort -V, gfortran -v)
  • blas/lapack versions
  • as well as gcc and glibc versions

as well as the value of the relevant environmental variables, such OMP_NUM_THREADS, etc.

This information helps us a lot when figuring out what is going on with your compilation :)

Compiling mrcc-2-2019 with intel 2019

More
1 week 2 days ago #749 by bkwx97
Dear dev's

I'm attempting to compile the source with Intel 2019. I invoke the build script with

build.mrcc Intel -pOMP

I am using Intel(R) 64, Version 19.0.4.243 Build 20190416

ifort -v gives ifort version 19.0.4.243

icc -v gives icc version 19.0.4.243 (gcc version 4.4.7 compatibility)

I get the following errors in the output

Compiling mrcc with options -fpp -O3 -i8 -assume byterecl -DIntel -DINT64 -DOMP -openmp
ifort: command line error: option '-openmp' is not supported. Please use the replacement option '-qopenmp'
Compiling goldstone with options -fpp -O3 -i8 -assume byterecl -DIntel -DINT64 -DOMP -openmp
ifort: command line error: option '-openmp' is not supported. Please use the replacement option '-qopenmp'
Compiling lambda with options -fpp -O3 -i8 -assume byterecl -DIntel -DINT64 -DOMP -openmp
Compiling sacc with options -fpp -O3 -i8 -assume byterecl -DIntel -DINT64 -DOMP -openmp
Compiling pert with options -fpp -O3 -i8 -assume byterecl -DIntel -DINT64 -DOMP -openmp
Compiling combin with options -fpp -O3 -i8 -assume byterecl -DIntel -DINT64 -DOMP -openmp

And then

Linking dmrcc with libraries: -mkl=parallel -lpthread
ifort: error #10236: File not found: 'combin.o'
ifort: error #10236: File not found: 'z2c.o'
ifort: error #10236: File not found: 'freqdrv.o'
ifort: error #10236: File not found: 'flush.o'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #750 by kallay
Please edit build.mrcc.config and make the following modifications.

1) After line
"x18" ) linpacklib="-mkl=parallel";;
add the following line:
"x19" ) linpacklib="-mkl=parallel";;

2) Modify line
if ([ x$version == "x16" ] || [ x$version == "x17" ] || [ x$version == "x18" ]);
into:
if ([ x$version == "x16" ] || [ x$version == "x17" ] || [ x$version == "x18" ] || [ x$version == "x19" ]);

Best regards,
Mihaly Kallay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds